0161 335 0675 cfms@live.co.uk


If you’d like to protect your home and all its belongings and ensure that the cost of repairing or replacing them is always covered, Castle Financial & Mortgage Services are here to help you.

Protect your home and everything in it. Call 07966 381 670

Protect your home

Building insurance provides you with money that is to be used to repair or rebuild your home, if it’s damaged or destroyed. If you own your home, building insurance is absolutely vital, but if you’re renting a property, it’s the responsibility of your landlord. Certain out buildings that are part of your property can also sometimes be covered by buildings insurance.

Click below to compare home insurance quotes

Click below to view and download policy documents

Why choose us to help you?

  • Help you save money
  • Answer any questions
  • Determine the best policy for you
  • Choose the right policy for your building
  • Only a call away if you need help

Protect your belongings

Whether you’re the tenant of a rented property or a home owner, it’s worth considering a contents insurance policy.

Contents insurance is designed to cover the cost of replacing or repairing any possessions within your home if they’re damaged or destroyed.

Looking for a home?

If you’re in the process of looking for a new home, we may have some other services of interest to you. We have a range of mortgage and income protection advice which you may also benefit from.